Do you find yourself struggling with the decision of whether or not to consider vision correction? The odds are that if you wear glasses or contacts, you’ve thought about it at least once. It is a big decision – any kind of elective procedure is. Part of making your decision must include selecting the right medical team. The Orlando LASIK experts at Magruder Laser Vision are the number one providers of vision correction in the Orlando area. They have witnessed first-hand the effects of vision restoration and the lifestyle improvements his patients experience. Consider these results:
- Patients report the delight they experience each and every morning when they wake up and clearly see the world around them. No reaching for glasses or stumbling to put in contact lenses.
- There’s no more worrying about having a supply of cleaning solution, cases, cleaning cloths or any of the other paraphernalia associated with wearing contacts or prescription glasses on hand.
- People are thrilled not to have to worry about fashion clashes between frames and what they’re wearing. Yes, this really is a thing.
- Traveling becomes a breeze without having to pack and carry along the spare pair of glasses, contacts, or all the solutions and cases that accompany them. Plus, you won’t have to worry about the TSA’s three-ounce liquid restriction.
- Your wallet becomes fatter. You won’t have to purchase glasses and contacts every time your prescription changes. No more buying cleaning solutions, moistening drops, cases, cloths, or clip-on or prescription sunglasses. If you were to total up the next 10 years’ worth of eye and vision care costs, you will be pretty close to, or surpass, the cost of having your vision corrected. Plus, there are financing plans available to fit most budgets.
- Patients no longer live with the anxiety of an annual eye exam. Wearers of contact lenses and glasses often experience difficulty when they are adjusting to new prescriptions. Eye pain, headaches, and dizziness are common complaints. Irritants in the eyes of contact lens wearers are very painful and can result in tearing, swelling, etc. This vanishes after your procedure.
- The Florida lifestyle is very much based on living outdoors and being athletic. Pitching the glasses and contacts allows for easier and safer participation in many sports, especially water sports. After vision correction, you will be able to be spontaneous and participate in all that life has to offer. You don’t have to think twice about having spare glasses or contacts.
- You will be thrilled with your new look! Wearing glasses has a way of making us feel physically uncomfortable. They slide down your nose and make your skin feel greasy. Contact lenses can dry easily resulting in redness and puffiness and increases the risk of infection.
Doc Brock is here to personally meet with you to address any concerns you might have about Orlando LASIK. Our office should be your first choice when considering improving your vision and your lifestyle. Contact us online, or call us at 407-843-5665. We are Magruder Laser Vision — Correcting Eyes. Changing Lives.