If you are like the majority of contact lens wearers or if you’ve worn glasses for what seems like an eternity, chances are you have repeatedly dreamt of all the things you could do with ease if you had perfect vision. After you’ve had laser eye surgery in Orlando with Doc Brock at Magruder Laser Vision, you will no longer have to dream about it; your reality has clearly changed forever! After laser eye surgery, you will be anxious to participate in activities that you weren’t able to fully enjoy because you relied on glasses or contacts. Just think about being able to do the following things without wearing glasses or contacts.
- Swimming, snorkeling, and surfing – Oh My! The joy of being able to be free of eyewear, and be active in the pool, lake, or ocean, is so exhilarating. No prescription goggles or trying to keep your head above water so you can wear your glasses to see around you. Observing the vibrant colors of a snorkeling or scuba expedition through crystal clear water with crystal clear vision. Being a native Floridian, Dr. Magruder is here to help you see the beauty of life on and below the Florida waters.
- Leisure reading. After laser eye surgery in Orlando, you will love being able to read a book or use your e-reader, without fumbling around for your glasses. What about watching television or viewing a movie without having to squint to see the captions or subtitles on the screen?
- Crafting. If you stopped knitting, crocheting, or sewing because your vision wasn’t clear enough, even with glasses to thread a needle, or you couldn’t see the stitches to count them, it’s no longer a problem after your corrective laser surgery. Maybe you’ve always wanted to make beaded jewelry, but your eyesight was so poor, you were afraid to start.
- Leisure Time. Painting, sculpting, card games, dice games, jigsaw puzzles…so many indoor activities are much easier to participate in now that your vision has been restored. No more trying to locate readers that you’ve left around the house.
- Sports. Golf, bowling, bocce, and shuffleboard are much more enjoyable when your visual acuity has been corrected. Think about it; if you can see the target perfectly, you can improve your skillset in every one of these sports!
Doc Brock wants you to fully experience all the beauty the world has laid before you. He invites you to come in for a no-cost consultation to determine if you are a candidate for laser eye surgery in Orlando. Doc Brock will personally meet with you to discuss the most appropriate corrective vision procedure and will gladly address any other concerns you might have about having laser eye surgery. We are eager to help you participate in all the things that are important to you, without needing to rely on glasses or contacts. Contact us online, or call us at 407-843-5665, and let Doc Brock and the staff at Magruder Laser Vision help you to clearer vision. We are Magruder Laser Vision — Correcting Eyes. Changing Lives.