While LASIK is a highly effective treatment for many, it is not the right choice for all of our patients. Fortunately, there are LASIK alternatives.
If your vision has declined with age, then Refractive Lens Exchange (RLE) can stop year-to-year prescription changes for good. RLE eye surgery replaces the natural lens in your eye with premium prescription lenses, eliminating your increasing prescription. These lenses can provide clearer vision for patients suffering from nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism, or presbyopia.
The painless procedure provides immediate results and almost no recovery time.
“Great! We’re excited that you want to take the first step toward freedom from glasses and contacts.”
- No charge for initial consultation with Doc Brock
- Find out on the spot if you are a candidate
- Learn about all your treatment options
- The team will answer questions and put you at ease
- Learn about the simple financing options
Not sure if you’re a candidate for laser vision correction? We can let you know in just a few minutes.
Success! Your submission has been sent. We will be in touch soon.