Laser eye surgery has a very high safety profile and success rate. As with all surgeries, however, there are risks. The risks include dry eyes, the need for additional corrective procedures, light sensitivity, eye infections, and even reduced vision or permanent vision loss. Doc Brock evaluates every potential patient to identify attributes that might predispose him or her to complications. Then he will describe and discuss the appropriate individualized treatment plan.
“Great! We’re excited that you want to take the first step toward freedom from glasses and contacts.”
- No charge for initial consultation with Doc Brock
- Find out on the spot if you are a candidate
- Learn about all your treatment options
- The team will answer questions and put you at ease
- Learn about the simple financing options
Not sure if you’re a candidate for laser vision correction? Doc Brock can let you know in just a few minutes.
Success! Your submission has been sent. We will be in touch soon.