Your employer-sponsored FSA plan uses pre-tax income to pay for medical-related costs. You create an interest-free LASIK financing program for yourself by taking a portion of your salary each month and automatically depositing it into a tax-free FSA account.
When you are ready for your LASIK procedure, the money is available for your use, and you don’t need to worry about paying interest on a loan. Most flex plans even allow you to spend the money at any time during the plan year — before you have accumulated the full amount in your account. This “pre-payment” allows you to have the procedure much sooner.
“Great! We’re excited that you want to take the first step toward freedom from glasses and contacts.”
- No charge for initial consultation with Doc Brock
- Find out on the spot if you are a candidate
- Learn about all your treatment options
- The team will answer questions and put you at ease
- Learn about the simple financing options
Not sure if you’re a candidate for laser vision correction? We can let you know in just a few minutes.
Success! Your submission has been sent. We will be in touch soon.